PRO-MIX FPX BIOSTIMULANT
FPX - plug and germination
Providing an optimized growing environment is fundamental, especially when it comes to plugs and germination where it will define future productivity levels. PRO-MIX FPX BIOSTIMULANT is well adapted for water sensitive crops by providing low water retention levels.
*This product will be delivered in a generic bag.
- Vegetable transplants
- Plug & Germination
- Young plant propagation
- Medicinal Plants
- Easy filling of trays
- Improved drainage and air exchange for developing roots
- Dry out faster than peat/vermiculite blends for easier water management
- Reduced calcitic limestone allows grower to have better control of pH with high water alkalinity
- Reduced fertilizer charge gives grower better control to prevent seedling ‘stretch’ and growth
- Premier Tech’s peat moss comes from bogs that are certified under the Veriflora Program. This certification ensures the application of good management principles in all aspects of sustainable development. The criteria include environmental assessment, social engagement, and product quality.
- Enhances growth
- Increases germination rates
- Creates an optimized environment that promotes growth and reduces the impact of stresses on plants
Advice from our specialist
PRO-MIX FPX contains perlite for extra drainage. When using this product, remember to start fertilizing after the emergence of the first true leaves. For the best root development, cut back waterings once seedling roots go to the sides of the container. Allow the surface to dry down between waterings, which will encourage the development of an extensive, deep-rooted root system.
Tips on Successful Young Plant Propagation
Most young plants are patent protected, so growers are limited to what popular plant varieties they can propagate from cuttings.
PRO-MIX Growing Media Components Explained
Horticulture Specialist Troy Buechel talks about the ingredients included in our professional line of growing media such as sphagnum peat moss, bark, coir, perlite and vermiculite and their benefits for your crops.
PRO-MIX Growing Media Components Explained: Sphagnum Peat Moss
Horticulture Specialist Troy Buechel talks about the sphagnum peat moss ingredient used in our PRO-MIX professional growing media and its benefits for your crops.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (80-90%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
Perlite is an alumino-silicate ore of volcanic origin. The raw ore is crushed, graded and screened in various particle sizes. Perlite has a high total-porosity and improves drainage and air porosity.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
A wetting agent is a substance that reduces the surface tension of water, allowing water to penetrate and uniformly wet growing media.
Biostimulant is a strain of bacillus that naturally enhances growth and increases germination rates. It creates an optimized environment that promotes growth and reduces the impact of stresses on plants.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|40383RG||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|