PRO-MIX HPO BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
HPO - high porosity organic
PRO-MIX HPO is our new growing media approved for organic use that offers low water retention and high air porosity. It’s the HP growing medium you love, adapted
for organic cannabis growing.
*This product will be delivered in a generic bag.
- Medicinal Plants
- Organic crops
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- More difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) supports organic integrity by providing organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing. *Only eligible in the USA.
- ECOCERT® is an organic certification organization, founded in France in 1991. It is based in Europe but conducts inspections in over 80 countries, making it one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world.
BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- Protect and enhance plant growth
- Most advanced technologies in active ingredients
- Saves time and money
Advice from our specialist
Can I use This Growing Media to do my Own Mix?
PRO-MIX® HPO BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE has been designed as an adaptable blank canvas, meaning there is no fertilizer charge inside the growing media. It’s a superior and consistent growing media base with the added values of mycorrhizae and bacillus, that growers can build upon using their own unique recipes for organic production.
Does it has a Starting Fertilizer Charge?
No. PRO-MIX HPO BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE does not include a starting fertilizer charge.
Horticulture Specialist Troy Buechel talks about the sphagnum peat moss ingredient used in our PRO-MIX professional growing media and its benefits for your crops.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (65-75%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
Perlite is an alumino-silicate ore of volcanic origin. The raw ore is crushed, graded and screened in various particle sizes. Perlite has a high total-porosity and improves drainage and air porosity.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
A wetting agent is a substance that reduces the surface tension of water, allowing water to penetrate and uniformly wet growing media.
Biostimulant is a naturally occurring strain of bacteria called Bacillus pumilus (GHA180). This bacterium combats harmful organisms to reduce the onset of root diseases and enhances plant growth.
MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY
Mycorrhizae - PTB297 Technology is a Biological Growth Enhancer that increases the yield of flower, fruit and vegetable plants by extending the root system to acquire the most of available nutrients in the soil. Mycorrhizae also improve resistance to root diseases and stresses.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|2038723RGNF||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|