PRO-MIX HPO BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
HPO - high porosity organic
PRO-MIX HPO is our new growing media approved for organic use that offers low water retention and high air porosity. It’s the HP growing medium you love, adapted for organic growing.
*This product will be delivered in a generic bag.
- Medicinal Plants
- Organic crops
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- More difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- Premier Tech’s peat moss comes from bogs that are certified under the Veriflora Program. This certification ensures the application of good management principles in all aspects of sustainable development. The criteria include environmental assessment, social engagement, and product quality.
- This growing media contains only substances that appear on the Organic Production Systems Permitted Substances Lists and may be suitable for use in organic agriculture. Please consult your authorized organic certification body for further information.
BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- Protect and enhance plant growth
- Most advanced technologies in active ingredients
- Saves time and money
Advice from our specialist
Can I use This Growing Media to do my Own Mix?
PRO-MIX® HPO BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE has been designed as an adaptable blank canvas, meaning there is no fertilizer charge inside the growing media. It’s a superior and consistent growing media base with the added values of mycorrhizae and bacillus, that growers can build upon using their own unique recipes for organic production.
Does it has a Starting Fertilizer Charge?
No. PRO-MIX HPO BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE does not include a starting fertilizer charge.
Learn how biological active ingredients work within your potting mix, and how they have a positive impact at every stage of your plant’s life.
With Nathan Wallace-Springer, Horticulture Specialist, learn about common root diseases found in the greenhouse, their causes and symptoms, and controls that can be used to help prevent and reduce their occurrence.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (65-75%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
Perlite is an alumino-silicate ore of volcanic origin. The raw ore is crushed, graded and screened in various particle sizes. Perlite has a high total-porosity and improves drainage and air porosity.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
A wetting agent is a substance that reduces the surface tension of water, allowing water to penetrate and uniformly wet growing media.
Tecnología PTB180, Bacillus pumilus – Bacillus es una bacteria que asegura una zona radicular sana. Como colonizadora de la raíz, estimula a la planta para un crecimiento más eficiente.
MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY
PTB297 Technology, Glomus intraradices - Mycorrhizae are beneficial associations between a mycorrhizal fungus and roots, creating a network of filaments that explores the soil and access more nutrients and water, and transfer them to the plant.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|2038723RG||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|