- A unique and diversified expertise -
To ensure the best results and also the best experience possible, Premier Tech Horticulture values efficiency and knowledge acquisition. Over time, a very unique and diversified expertise has been developed. Our team of experts provides professional growers with technical support, an interpretation of analyses and production guidelines. Every aspect of commercial greenhouse and nursery production is covered so you can be certain to get the most out of your PRO-MIX products.
Whether you seek advice in crop nutrition or water quality, irrigation recommendations or another type of support, Premier Tech Horticulture’s Grower Services team will be happy to help. To better support and facilitate access to knowledge in the horticultural industry, PRO-MIX offers multiple learning platforms that are easily accessible. Come meet us at tradeshows and discuss with our experts. Contact dedicated team members who care about your success. Experience PRO-MIX!
Our team of specialists is at your service
- Ed Bloodnick Director, Grower Services South Eastern US, Japan
- JoAnn Peery Horticulture Specialist Central US and Central Canada
- Lance Lawson Horticulture Specialist Western US and Western Canada
- Troy Buechel Horticulture Specialist Eastern and Mid Atlantic US
- Susan Parent Horticulture Specialist Eastern Canada and North Eastern US
- Jose Chen Lopez Horticulture Specialist Mexico, South Western US and Overseas
We can help you
- Growing media
- Plant tissue
- Fertilizer solution
- Technical support
- Crop assistance
- Organic culture
- Analyze interpretation
- Grower Services Newsletter
- Training Center
- Product presentations & seminars
Achieving such a feat as reaching the optimal result with a specific cannabis strain doesn’t happen just by chance. Science and technologies are essential to bringing the best out of the hidden power of your plant. Active ingredients, such as mycorrhizal fungi, are definitely part of the equation. Let me explain why.
Seed germination and young plant production starts with the right growing medium or substrate. It is important to have a substrate with good physical characteristics, such as air porosity and water holding capacity, however chemical characteristics are equally important.