- PRO-MIX BRK
- PRO-MIX BRK BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK20
- PRO-MIX BRK20 BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK20 MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX
- PRO-MIX BX BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX FLX
- PRO-MIX HP BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HP BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX LP15
- PRO-MOSS TBK
All PRO-MIX® formulations contain a starter fertilizer charge to help plants acclimate to their new root environment; however, it is important to apply a water soluble fertilizer shortly after transplanting. This can be done right after transplanting with a weak solution of fertilizer, such as 50 ppm of nitrogen. Maintain applications throughout the crop cycle, and check EC and pH periodically to be sure plants receive proper nutrition.
The Facts on the Sustainability of Peat | Webinar
In this webinar, learn more about the long-term viability and sustainability of the harvesting and use of sphagnum peat moss.
Common Greenhouse Root Diseases – Causes, Symptoms, and Prevention | Webinar
With Nathan Wallace-Springer, Horticulture Specialist, learn about common root diseases found in the greenhouse, their causes and symptoms, and controls that can be used to help prevent and reduce their occurrence.
Improve Your Bottom Line with Biological Active Ingredients | Webinar
Learn how biological active ingredients work within your potting mix, and how they have a positive impact at every stage of your plant’s life.