Potted flowering plants
- PRO-MIX BK25
- PRO-MIX BK25 MYCCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BK55
- PRO-MIX BK55 MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK
- PRO-MIX BRK BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK20
- PRO-MIX BRK20 BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK20 MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX
- PRO-MIX BX BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX FLX
- PRO-MIX HP BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HP BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX LP15
- PRO-MOSS TBK
There are several PRO-MIX® formulations to choose from depending on your watering style. PRO-MIX® HP and BRK have a lower water retention capacity and good air porosity for water-sensitive plants such as poinsettias, cyclamens, begonias, calibrachoa and vincas, while PRO-MIX® BX has a higher water retention capacity that works for all crops. With any crop, test the growing medium with a smaller plant group to be sure it will work for your crop's needs.
The Facts on the Sustainability of Peat | Webinar
In this webinar, learn more about the long-term viability and sustainability of the harvesting and use of sphagnum peat moss.
Common Greenhouse Root Diseases – Causes, Symptoms, and Prevention | Webinar
With Nathan Wallace-Springer, Horticulture Specialist, learn about common root diseases found in the greenhouse, their causes and symptoms, and controls that can be used to help prevent and reduce their occurrence.
Improve Your Bottom Line with Biological Active Ingredients | Webinar
Learn how biological active ingredients work within your potting mix, and how they have a positive impact at every stage of your plant’s life.