Potted flowering plants
- PRO-MIX BX BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HP BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK20 BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HP BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX
- PRO-MIX LP15
- PRO-MIX BRK
There are several PRO-MIX® formulations to choose from depending on your watering style. PRO-MIX® HP and BRK have a lower water retention capacity and good air porosity for water-sensitive plants such as poinsettias, cyclamens, begonias, calibrachoa and vincas, while PRO-MIX® BX has a higher water retention capacity that works for all crops. With any crop, test the growing medium with a smaller plant group to be sure it will work for your crop's needs.
All growers experience some level of crop loss or ‘shrinkage’. To reduce losses, biological active ingredients can be added to growing media to enhance plant growth, reduce crop shrinkage and provide long-term protection for plants. Read this article!