- PRO-MIX BX BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BX
- PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC BIOSTIMULANT + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX HPCC BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK20
- PRO-MIX BRK20 BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK20 MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
- PRO-MIX BRK MYCORRHIZAE
There are many types of perennials with very different growing medium needs. Those that are slow growing, grow from rhizomes or have small fibrous root systems, such as Agastache, Aquilegia, Gypsophila, Iris, Lavender, etc., prefer a growing medium with a lower water retention capacity like PRO-MIX® HP or BRK. Fast-growing perennials, such as Echinacea, Hosta, Leucanthemum, Mums, etc., prefer a growing medium with a higher water retention capacity, such as PRO-MIX® BX. Group plants with similar watering requirements to minimize watering headaches, and remember to apply fertilizer throughout the crop cycle to ensure the best crop quality.
Lance Lawson, Horticulture Specialist at Premier Tech Growers and Consumers, is taking part in this Greenhouse Management Webinar titled: Active Ingredients for Growing Media: Worth the Investment.