PRO-MIX MP MYCORRHIZAE ORGANIK
MP – organic growing
PRO-MIX MP MYCORRHIZAE ORGANIK provides the perfect solution for growers in need of an organic-certified, growing medium that delivers well balanced air/water qualities. OMRI-Listed, this formulation is ideal for a variety of growing uses and is designed to meet crop requirements for certified organic growers. Enriched with mycorrhizae, this growing medium will not only improve the overall growth and yields of your crops, it will also increase your plants’ resistance to environmental stresses.
- Vegetable transplants
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Organic crops
- Consistent formulation without the variability of products with compost
- Suitable for seed starting and will not burn seedlings
- Conforms and approved to Organic standards for certified organic growers
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) supports organic integrity by providing organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing.
- VeriFlora® is an agricultural sustainability certification and eco-labeling program recognized as the gold-standard in the floriculture and horticulture industries.
- Québec Vrai® is a non-profit organization formed and run by its members, namely producers, processors, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and packers. Quebec Vrai® certification confirmed input approved by Canadian Organic Standards.
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance
Advice from our specialist
Organic growing can be quite a challenge, especially if you had to purchase all the ingredients to make your own growing medium. Compost varies in its nutritive content from batch to batch, organic fertilizers may not contain all of the necessary nutrients that plants require and it can be tiresome blending these ingredients. With PRO-MIX MP MYCORRHIZAE ORGANIK, all the work is done for you. This blend contains all the ingredients needed to get your organic plants off to the right start and it’s OMRI-listed.
The Anderson family, Chet, Kristy, and sons Chet and Nick, have run The Fresh Herb Company in Boulder County, Colorado, for over 30 years. Founded in 1983, the business began in a rented greenhouse and has since blossomed into one of the region’s premier ornamental operations.
Organically produced herb and vegetable transplants represent an important commodity both for direct sales to consumers as well as for starter plants for organically grown field crops and potted greenhouse culture.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (60-70%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
COIR - HORTICULTURAL GRADE
Coir is a natural product which comes from the exterior envelop of an aged coco fruit. We have carefully selected a material providing the 3 important following qualities for a high-quality professional growing medium:
- Physical (particles type and size)
- Chemical (washed material with a very low salinity level)
- Microbiological (exempt from any pathogens)
Perlite is an alumino-silicate ore of volcanic origin. The raw ore is crushed, graded and screened in various particle sizes. Perlite has a high total-porosity and improves drainage and air porosity.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY
Mycorrhizae - PTB297 Technology is a Biological Growth Enhancer that increases the yield of flower, fruit and vegetable plants by extending the root system to acquire the most of available nutrients in the soil. Mycorrhizae also improve resistance to root diseases and stresses.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|8028103RG||2.8 cu ft Loose||57||30 - 45 lb|
|8038103RG||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|8055103RG||55 cu ft Comp.*||2||800 - 1050 lb|
|8080103RG||80 cu ft Loose||2||700 - 850 lb|
|8135103RG||135 cu ft Comp.||1||2200 - 2700 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||2.8 cu ft Loose|
|Units per pallet||57|
|Weight||30 - 45 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||55 cu ft Comp.*|
|Units per pallet||2|
|Weight||800 - 1050 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||80 cu ft Loose|
|Units per pallet||2|
|Weight||700 - 850 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||135 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||1|
|Weight||2200 - 2700 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||*West only|
|Units per pallet|