PRO-MIX MP MYCORRHIZAE ORGANIK
MP – organic growing
PRO-MIX MP MYCORRHIZAE ORGANIK provides the perfect solution for growers in need of an organic-approved, growing medium that delivers well balanced air/water qualities. OMRI-Listed, this formulation is ideal for a variety of growing uses and is designed to meet crop requirements for certified organic growers. Enriched with mycorrhizae, this growing medium will not only improve the overall growth and yields of your crops, it will also increase your plants’ resistance to environmental stresses.
- Vegetable transplants
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Organic crops
- Consistent formulation without the variability of products with compost
- Suitable for seed starting and will not burn seedlings
- Conforms and approved to Organic standards for certified organic growers
- Premier Tech’s peat moss comes from bogs that are certified under the Veriflora Program. This certification ensures the application of good management principles in all aspects of sustainable development. The criteria include environmental assessment, social engagement, and product quality.
- Québec Vrai® is a non-profit organization formed and run by its members, namely producers, processors, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and packers. Quebec Vrai® certification confirmed input approved by Canadian Organic Standards.
- Registered Organic Input Material with the California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA).
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) supports organic integrity by providing organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing. *Only eligible in the USA.
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance
Advice from our specialist
Is PRO-MIX MP certified organic?
Does PRO-MIX MP Organik have fertilizer?
Yes, PRO-MIX MP contains a starter fertilizer charge derived from an organic composted, heat processed poultry manure and a seaweed based fertilizer that provides both macro and micronutrients. Depending on the crop grown, the stage of development and the nutritional needs, this starter fertilizer will last about 2 to 3 weeks. It is suggest to begin a fertilizer program within 2-3 weeks after planting.
Does PRO-MIX MP ORGANIK works for microgreens?
PRO-MIX MP ORGANIK is a great organic growing media to grow microgreens.
A good quality organic growing medium has the same basic components as conventional substrates: a balance of good air porosity, good, but not excessive, water retention, a source of plants nutrients for initial growth, and a pH adapted to plants’ needs.
The Anderson family, Chet, Kristy, and sons Chet and Nick, have run The Fresh Herb Company in Boulder County, Colorado, for over 30 years. Founded in 1983, the business began in a rented greenhouse and has since blossomed into one of the region’s premier ornamental operations.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (60-70%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
COIR - HORTICULTURAL GRADE
Coir is a natural product which comes from the exterior envelop of an aged coco fruit. We have carefully selected a material providing the 3 important following qualities for a high-quality professional growing medium:
- Physical (particles type and size)
- Chemical (washed material with a very low salinity level)
- Microbiological (exempt from any pathogens)
Perlite is an alumino-silicate ore of volcanic origin. The raw ore is crushed, graded and screened in various particle sizes. Perlite has a high total-porosity and improves drainage and air porosity.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY
PTB297 Technology, Glomus intraradices - Mycorrhizae are beneficial associations between a mycorrhizal fungus and roots, creating a network of filaments that explores the soil and access more nutrients and water, and transfer them to the plant.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|8028103RG||2.8 cu ft Loose||57||30 - 45 lb|
|8038103RG||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|8055103RG||55 cu ft Comp.*||2||800 - 1050 lb|
|8135103RG||135 cu ft Comp.||1||2200 - 2700 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||2.8 cu ft Loose|
|Units per pallet||57|
|Weight||30 - 45 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||55 cu ft Comp.*|
|Units per pallet||2|
|Weight||800 - 1050 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||135 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||1|
|Weight||2200 - 2700 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||*West only|
|Units per pallet|