PRO-MIX FPX BIOFUNGICIDE
FPX - plug and germination
Providing an optimized growing environment is fundamental, especially when it comes to plugs and germination where it will define future productivity levels. PRO-MIX FPX BIOFUNGICIDE is well adapted for water sensitive crops by providing low water retention levels.
*This product will be delivered in a generic bag.
- Vegetable transplants
- Plug & Germination
- Young plant propagation
- Medicinal Plants
- Easy filling of trays
- Improved drainage and air exchange for developing roots
- Dry out faster than peat/vermiculite blends for easier water management
- Reduced calcitic limestone allows grower to have better control of pH with high water alkalinity
- Reduced fertilizer charge gives grower better control to prevent seedling ‘stretch’ and growth
- VeriFlora® is an agricultural sustainability certification and eco-labeling program recognized as the gold-standard in the floriculture and horticulture industries.
*BIOFUNGICIDE is only available in the USA
- Protects against damping-off, crown and root rots caused by Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia
- Enhances germination
- Increases plant growth
- Reduces risk of pathogens delevoping resistance to chemical fungicides
- Ensures a broad spectrum of action against diseases
Advice from our specialist
Premier Tech Horticulture offers two products: PRO-MIX FPX, which contains perlite for extra drainage, and PRO-MIX PGX, which contains vermiculite for more water retention. When using these products, remember to start fertilizing after the emergence of the first true leaves. For the best root development, cut back waterings once seedling roots go to the sides of the container. Allow the surface to dry down between waterings, which will encourage the development of an extensive, deep-rooted root system.
Vegetables and herbs fertilization requirements are similar to bedding plants early in their crop cycle. However, as vegetable and herb plants progress from vegetative growth into flowering and fruit production, fertility rates and ratios change for each crop.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (80-90%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
Perlite is an alumino-silicate ore of volcanic origin. The raw ore is crushed, graded and screened in various particle sizes. Perlite has a high total-porosity and improves drainage and air porosity.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
A wetting agent is a substance that reduces the surface tension of water, allowing water to penetrate and uniformly wet growing media.
Biofungicide is a naturally occurring strain of bacteria called Bacillus subtilis (MBI 600). This bacterium enhances plant growth and combats harmful organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|40282RG||2.8 cu ft Loose||57||25 - 35 lb|
|40382RG||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||2.8 cu ft Loose|
|Units per pallet||57|
|Weight||25 - 35 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|