PRO-MIX HPO BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
HPO - high porosity organic
PRO-MIX HPO is our new growing media approved for organic use that offers low water retention and high air porosity. It’s the HP growing medium you love, adapted for organic growing.
*This product will be delivered in a generic bag. Suitable for use in organic agriculture in United States.
- Medicinal Plants
- Organic crops
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- More difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) supports organic integrity by providing organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing. *Only eligible in the USA.
- Premier Tech’s peat moss comes from bogs that are certified under the Veriflora Program. This certification ensures the application of good management principles in all aspects of sustainable development. The criteria include environmental assessment, social engagement, and product quality.
BIOFUNGICIDE* + MYCORRHIZAE
*BIOFUNGICIDE is only available in the USA
- Protects & enhances plant growth
- Most advanced technologies in active ingredients
- Saves time & money
Advice from our specialist
Can I use This Growing Media to do my Own Mix?
PRO-MIX® HPO BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE has been designed as an adaptable blank canvas, meaning there is no fertilizer charge inside the growing media. It’s a superior and consistent growing media base with the added values of mycorrhizae and bacillus, that growers can build upon using their own unique recipes for organic production.
Does it has a Starting Fertilizer Charge?
No. PRO-MIX HPO BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE does not include a starting fertilizer charge.
PRO-MIX® HPO is an organic growing media that offers low water retention and high air porosity. It provides ideal conditions for strong root growth and a thriving soil life.
Improve Your Bottom Line with Biological Active Ingredients | Webinar
Learn how biological active ingredients work within your potting mix, and how they have a positive impact at every stage of your plant’s life.
Common Greenhouse Root Diseases – Causes, Symptoms, and Prevention | Webinar
With Nathan Wallace-Springer, Horticulture Specialist, learn about common root diseases found in the greenhouse, their causes and symptoms, and controls that can be used to help prevent and reduce their occurrence.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (65-75%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
Perlite is an alumino-silicate ore of volcanic origin. The raw ore is crushed, graded and screened in various particle sizes. Perlite has a high total-porosity and improves drainage and air porosity.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
A wetting agent is a substance that reduces the surface tension of water, allowing water to penetrate and uniformly wet growing media.
Biofungicide is a naturally occurring strain of bacteria called Bacillus pumilus (GHA180). This bacterium enhances plant growth and combats harmful organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia.
MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY
Mycorrhizae - PTB297 Technology is a Biological Growth Enhancer that increases the yield of flower, fruit and vegetable plants by extending the root system to acquire the most of available nutrients in the soil. Mycorrhizae also improve resistance to root diseases and stresses.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|2038523RG||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|