PRO-MIX® HP-CC MYCORRHIZAE™ is a lightweight, high-porosity peat-based growing medium that contains chunk coir. It ensures optimum growth, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required. It is ideal for water-sensitive crops, rooting cuttings and/or low-light growing conditions that contains a beneficial mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices). These microscopic fungi attach to and colonize the root systems working in symbiosis with plants. It benefits the plant by increasing water and nutrients acquisition (especially Phosphorus, Copper and Zinc). This symbiotic relationship between fungi and plant, results in an overall improved plant growth PRO-MIX® HP-CC MYCORRHIZAE™ is suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants.
Learn more about Mycorrhizae
- Designed for water sensitive crops, crops susceptible to water related root diseases, low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- High air-porosity
- Excellent drainage and leaching ability
- Contains specialized CHUNK COIR
- Contains MYCORRHIZAE™mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices)
- Greater frequency of dry-down periods (compared to general purpose peat-based mixes)
- Grower can more easily leach fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Well suited for undesirable, year-round weather condition
- CHUNK COIR improves physical properties to increase porosity for higher aeration and drainage
- CHUNK COIR maintains its structure when in use which is important for long term crops
- MYCORRHIZAE™ improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
(65-75% by volume)
- Coir Chunk (processed coconut husk)
- Perlite - horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone
- Wetting Agent
- Mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal innoculum
|CODE||FORMAT||UNITS PER PALLET||WEIGHT
||2.8 cu ft Loose
||25 - 35 lb
||3.8 cu ft Comp.
||60 - 75 lb
||55 cu ft Comp*
||800 - 1050 lb
||135 cu ft Comp.
||2200 - 2700 lb