- A unique and diversified expertise -
To ensure the best results and also the best experience possible, Premier Tech Horticulture values efficiency and knowledge acquisition. Over time, a very unique and diversified expertise has been developed. Our team of experts provides professional growers with technical support, an interpretation of analyses and production guidelines. Every aspect of commercial greenhouse and nursery production is covered so you can be certain to get the most out of your PRO-MIX products.
Whether you seek advice in crop nutrition or water quality, irrigation recommendations or another type of support, Premier Tech Horticulture’s Grower Services team will be happy to help. To better support and facilitate access to knowledge in the horticultural industry, PRO-MIX offers multiple learning platforms that are easily accessible. Come meet us at tradeshows and discuss with our experts. Contact dedicated team members who care about your success. Experience PRO-MIX!
Our team of specialists is at your service
- Ed Bloodnick Director, Grower Services South Eastern US, Caribbean, Japan
- JoAnn Peery Horticulture Specialist US-Central, Canada-Central
- Lance Lawson Horticulture Specialist US-West and Canada-West
- Troy Buechel Horticulture Specialist US-North East
- Susan Parent Horticulture Specialist Canada-East and US-New England
- Jose Chen Lopez Horticulture Specialist Mexico, Latin America and South America
We can help you
- Growing media
- Plant tissue
- Fertilizer solution
- Technical support
- Crop assistance
- Organic culture
- Analyze interpretation
- Grower Services Newsletter
- Training Center
- Product presentations & seminars
In this series on horticulture testing, we will discuss how to prepare the sample for testing and then how to test the pH and electrical conductivity (E.C.).
Epsom salt is used by many growers as a fertilizer supplement to provide magnesium and sulfate when they are low in the fertilizer solution.