- A unique and diversified expertise -
The essence of the Grower Services is to be there with you. Time have changed and your needs followed, we therefore want to facilitate your access to our knowledge to better support you. Whether it is crop nutrition, water quality, irrigation recommendations or other crop assistance, you can benefit from Grower Services.
Our team of specialists is at your service
- Ed Bloodnick Director, Grower Services South Eastern US, Caribbean, Japan
- JoAnn Peery Horticulture Specialist US-Central, Canada-Central
- Lance Lawson Horticulture Specialist US-West and Canada-West
- Troy Buechel Horticulture Specialist US-North East
- Susan Parent Horticulture Specialist Canada-East and US-New England
- Jose Chen Lopez Horticulture Specialist Mexico, Latin America and South America
We can help you
- Growing media
- Plant tissue
- Fertilizer solution
- Technical support
- Crop assistance
- Organic culture
- Analyze interpretation
- Growin Media Newsletter
- Training Center
- Product presentations & seminars
Sphagnum peat moss is one of the most important ingredients for soilless media, however many questions have been raised about it. Where does it come from? How much is there? How long will it last?
In this fourth and last part of our series on growing greenhouse vegetables and herbs, we will address the appropriate growing medium to use.