- A unique and diversified expertise -
The essence of the Grower Services is to be there with you. Time have changed and your needs followed, we therefore want to facilitate your access to our knowledge to better support you. Whether it is crop nutrition, water quality, irrigation recommendations or other crop assistance, you can benefit from Grower Services.
Our team of specialists is at your service
- Ed Bloodnick Director, Grower Services South Eastern US, Caribbean, Japan
- JoAnn Peery Horticulture Specialist US-Central, Canada-Central
- Lance Lawson Horticulture Specialist US-West and Canada-West
- Troy Buechel Horticulture Specialist US-North East
- Susan Parent Horticulture Specialist Canada-East and US-New England
- Jose Chen Lopez Horticulture Specialist Mexico, Latin America and South America
We can help you
- Growing media
- Plant tissue
- Fertilizer solution
- Technical support
- Crop assistance
- Organic culture
- Analyze interpretation
- Growin Media Newsletter
- Training Center
- Product presentations & seminars
Plants require essential elements to maximize their genetic potential. These elements are supplied by air, water, substrates and fertilizers; for water soluble fertilizers, it is important to make sure your fertilizer injector is working properly and that it is calibrated for accuracy.
The focus for this article is to discuss the pros and cons of using a controlled-release fertilizer compared to traditional water soluble fertilizers.
With the increased popularity of indoor gardening, the term hydroponics has been associated with growing media like PRO-MIX®. While in the truest definition, plant production in soilless media is similar to hydroponics, there are some differences in the way it is managed.