PRO-MIX PUR POWDER
PRO-MIX PUR is a line of advanced inoculants aiming for professional growers who seek growth enhancement and protection for high-value crops. PRO-MIX PUR inoculants are designed to deliver proven results and are OMRI-Listed for organic growing. Increase yields with cutting-edge technologies offered in PRO-MIX PUR. (150 viable spores/g)
*Only available in Canada.
- Foliage plants
- Potted flowering plants
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Potted trees and shrubs
- Young plant propagation
- Vegetable transplants
- Indoor gardening
- Improves root development
- Increases crop vigour, plant quality and quantity of flowers/fruits
- Improves nutrient and water uptake
- Increases resistance to stresses and plant survival related to transplanting, nutrition and drought
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) supports organic integrity by providing organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing.
- VeriFlora® is an agricultural sustainability certification and eco-labeling program recognized as the gold-standard in the floriculture and horticulture industries.
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance
Advice from our specialist
In undisturbed field soils, nature provides beneficial microbes to convert nutrients and make them available for plants. However, almost all potting soils and mixes are void of beneficial microbes. With PRO-MIX PUR, growers and homeowners can add beneficial mycorrhizae to their plants at transplanting or after their plants have been potted. Mycorrhizae have been proven to promote plant growth by acquiring nutrients and water that plants cannot normally access alone. The benefit is that mycorrhizae attach to plant roots and remain with the plant for its entire lifetime.
Horticulture Specialist Troy Buechel talks about one of the active ingredients contained in our PRO-MIX growing media: MYCORRHIZAE.
The vast majority of plant species used in urban horticulture will benefit from the presence of mycorrhizal fungi.
MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY 80 viable spores/cc (150 viable spores/g)
A Biological Growth Enhancer that increases the yield of flower, fruit and vegetable plants by extending the root system to acquire the most of available nutrients in the soil. Mycorrhizae also improve resistance to root diseases and stresses.
White clay (Kaolin) has a low shrink–swell capacity and a low cation-exchange capacity. It is a soft, earthy, usually white mineral produced by the chemical weathering of aluminium silicate minerals, such as feldspar.
Diatomite is a chalk-like, siliceous sedimentary rock that is usually light in color and consists almost entirely of silica. The properties which make diatomite valuable include low bulk density, high porosity, high surface area, insulating properties, inertness, absorptive capacity and high silica content.
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|P024190||4.4 US dry qt||650||5.3 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||4.4 US dry qt|
|Units per pallet||650|