PRO-MIX PG ORGANIK
PG ORGANIK – plug and germination
PRO-MIX PG ORGANIK is the perfect OMRI-Listed germination growing medium to address the specific requirements of organic growers. It is well-balanced and adapted to the germination of vegetable and herb seeds. Its fine coir provides natural air porosity which is essential to successful seed germination. PRO-MIX PG ORGANIK offers the possibility of a perfect start in the very demanding production of organic products.
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Plug & Germination
- Organic crops
- Medicinal Plants
- Consistent formulation without the variability of products with compost
- Suitable for seed starting and will not burn seedlings
- Conforms and approved to Organic standards for certified organic growers
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) supports organic integrity by providing organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing.
- Québec Vrai® is a non-profit organization formed and run by its members, namely producers, processors, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and packers. Quebec Vrai® certification confirmed input approved by Canadian Organic Standards.
Advice from our specialist
Organic growing can be quite a challenge, especially if you had to purchase all the ingredients to make your own growing medium. Compost varies in its nutritive content from batch to batch, organic fertilizers may not contain all of the necessary nutrients that plants require and it can be tiresome blending these ingredients. With PRO-MIX PG ORGANIK, all the work is done for you. This blend contains all the ingredients needed to get your organic plants off to the right start and it’s OMRI-listed.
The Anderson family, Chet, Kristy, and sons Chet and Nick, have run The Fresh Herb Company in Boulder County, Colorado, for over 30 years. Founded in 1983, the business began in a rented greenhouse and has since blossomed into one of the region’s premier ornamental operations.
Horticulture Specialist Troy Buechel goes over the ideal PRO-MIX growing media to match your specific needs.
SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (60-70%)
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss is a natural, organic matter that comes from a peat bog. This primary resource is carefully harvested by vacuum harvesters. Peat moss comes in various fibrosity and levels of decomposition. Once carefully graded, peat moss assures that qualities of each grade are optimized for based on grower and uses for a final product reaching high quality requirements.
COIR - HORTICULTURAL GRADE
Coir is a natural product which comes from the exterior envelop of an aged coco fruit. We have carefully selected a material providing the 3 important following qualities for a high-quality professional growing medium:
- Physical (particles type and size)
- Chemical (washed material with a very low salinity level)
- Microbiological (exempt from any pathogens)
Vermiculite is an expanded aluminum-iron, magnesium silicate mineral ore that is mined throughout the world. Vermiculite has a high total-porosity and has good nutrient-holding ability.
Used to adjust pH to optimum range. Also a source of Calcium and Magnesium.
A wetting agent is a substance that reduces the surface tension of water, allowing water to penetrate and uniformly wet growing media.
Documents and specifications
|Code||Size (Regional availability may vary)||Units per pallet||Weight|
|3038023RG||3.8 cu ft Comp.||30||60 - 75 lb|
|Size (Regional availability may vary)||3.8 cu ft Comp.|
|Units per pallet||30|
|Weight||60 - 75 lb|