- HIGH POROSITY GROWING MEDIA -
PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention.
The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
PROVEN RESULTS with PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE*:
*Results obtained from independant plant growth trials.
Individual growth results may vary to a degree.
Additional results and details are available.
- - Canadian sphagnum peat moss (65-75%)
- - Perlite - horticultural grade
- - Dolomitic & calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- - Wetting agent
- - MYCORRHIZAE - GHA297 TECHNOLOGY
- - Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
- - Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- - Less difficult to overwater crops
- - Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
BENEFITS OF MYCORRHIZAE:
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flowering production, plant size, yield, shelf life
- Improved water uptake, increased drought resistance
In this fourth and last part of our series on growing greenhouse vegetables and herbs, we will address the appropriate growing medium to use.