- GENERAL PURPOSE GROWING MEDIA -
BX BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
PRO-MIX BX BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
PRO-MIX BX BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE is a solution for growers seeking to benefit from both the nutrient retention ability of vermiculite and a perlite content providing limited but proper drainage capacities. Combined with high-quality fibrous peat moss, this formulation is ideal for growers looking for a general purpose medium which creates a well-balanced growing environment.
*Results obtained from independant plant growth trials.
Individual growth results may vary to a degree.
Additional results and details are available.
- - Canadian sphagnum peat moss (75-85%)
- - Perlite - horticultural grade
- - Vermiculite - horticultural grade
- - Dolomitic & calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- - Wetting agent
- - BIOFUNGICIDE
- - MYCORRHIZAE - GHA297 TECHNOLOGY
- - This product answers the needs of most growing applications.
- - Light-weight, low bulk-density
- - High water-holding capacity
- - Vermiculite improves nutrient retention
BENEFITS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Protects & enhances plant growth
- Most advanced technologies in active ingredients
- Saves time & money
- Combats harmful organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia.