- CHUNK COIR GROWING MEDIA -
PRO-MIX CC40 MYCORRHIZAE
Discover a new generation of coir growing media with PRO-MIX CC40 MYCORRHIZAE.
The unique structure of the coir found in PRO-MIX CC40 provides an optimized root zone environment for long-term crops, especially when crops are subjected to drought conditions.
The well-designed air porosity and water retention qualities of this peat/coir-based medium reduce irrigation requirements and allow growers to react efficiently to a challenging environment by reducing irrigation costs and increasing productivity.
PROVEN RESULTS* CC40 MYCORRHIZAE:
*Results obtained from independant plant growth trials.
Individual growth results may vary to a degree.
Additional results and details are available.
- - Canadian sphagnum peat moss (55-65%)
- - Chunk Coir
- - Dolomitic & calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- - Wetting agent
- - MYCORRHIZAE GHA297 TECHNOLOGY
- Reduced runoff due to fewer watering events
- More efficient use of water
- Ideal for warmer, dryer climates or drought conditions
- Reduced labor to water plants
PRO-MIX® CC40 MYCORRHIZAE™ is designed to be an outdoor growing medium for larger containers, perennials and nursery stock. It contains no perlite, giving the product a more natural, earthy look.
In the United States, when you think of places that experience drought conditions, often California and Texas come to mind. However, in the last 8 months many central and western states have experienced abnormally dry seasons causing drought conditions.