PRO-MIX® HP BIOFUNGICIDE™+MYCORRHIZAE™ is a high porosity peat-based growing medium, ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cutting and/or low-light growing conditions. PRO-MIX® HP BIOFUNGICIDE™+MYCORRHIZAE™ is suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required.
Learn more about Mycorrhizae
*Not available in California at this time, pending registration approval.
- High perlite, peat-based growing medium
- High drainage capacity
- Designed for water sensitive crops
- Ideal for low-light and high humidity growing conditions
- Contains MYCORRHIZAE™mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices)
- Contains BIOFUNGICIDE™ - (Bacillus pumilus – strain GHA-180)
- Faster drainage cycle versus general purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light and high-humidity growing conditions
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Reduces incidence of water-related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Retains less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- MYCORRHIZAE™ improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits
- BIOFUNGICIDE™ reduces incidence of root diseases to improve overall growth of plants.
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
(65-75% by volume)
- Perlite - horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone
- Wetting Agent
- Mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal innoculum
- BIOFUNGICIDE™ - (Bacillus pumilus – strain GHA-180)
|CODE||FORMAT||UNITS PER PALLET||WEIGHT
||2.8 cu ft Loose
||25 - 35 lb
||3.8 cu ft Comp.
||60 - 75 lb
||80 cu ft Loose
||700 - 850 lb
||135 cu ft Comp.
||2200 - 2700 lb