- High Porosity, Chunk Coir Growing Media -
HPCC BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
PRO-MIX HPCC BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
When seeking the ideal balance between air porosity, drainage capacity and water retention, PRO-MIX HPCC BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE is the solution growers select. With unique chunk coir reducing soil compaction and a carefully selected peat moss, this formulation provides conditions promoting growth and offering a delicate, well calculated control over the growing environment.
PRO-MIX HPCC BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE will give growers what they are looking for, in order to optimize quality of their hanging baskets, large containers, and long-term crops.
PROVEN RESULTS* HPCC MYCORRHIZAE:
*Results obtained from independant plant growth trials.
Individual growth results may vary to a degree.
Additional results and details are available.
- - Canadian sphagnum peat moss (65-75%)
- - Chunk Coir
- - Perlite - horticultural grade
- - Dolomitic & calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- - Wetting agent
- - BIOFUNGICIDE
- - MYCORRHIZAE - GHA297 TECHNOLOGY
- - Greater frequency of dry-down periods (compared to general purpose peat-based mixes)
- - Grower can more easily leach fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- - Difficult to over-water
- - Well suited for undesirable, year-round weather conditions
BENEFITS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Protect and enhance plant growth
- Most advanced technologies in active ingredients
- Saves time and money
- Combats harmful organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia.
Horticulture Director from our Grower Services team, Ed Bloodnick talks about PRO-MIX HPCC MYCORRHIZAE, a peat/chunk coir-based professional growing medium.
PRO-MIX® CC40 MYCORRHIZAE™ is designed to be an outdoor growing medium for larger containers, perennials and nursery stock. It contains no perlite, giving the product a more natural, earthy look.