- HIGH POROSITY GROWING MEDIA -
HP BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
PRO-MIX HP BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP BIOFUNGICIDE + MYCORRHIZAE provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention.
The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
PROVEN RESULTS with PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE*:
*Results obtained from independant plant growth trials.
Individual growth results may vary to a degree.
Additional results and details are available.
- - Canadian sphagnum peat moss (65-75%)
- - Perlite - horticultural grade
- - Dolomitic & calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- - Wetting agent
- - BIOFUNGICIDE
- - MYCORRHIZAE - GHA297 TECHNOLOGY
- - Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
- - Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- - Less difficult to overwater crops
- - Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- - Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
BENEFITS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Protects & enhances plant growth
- Most advanced technologies in active ingredients
- Saves time & money
- Combats harmful organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia