- For Professional Growers -
NOTHING SAYS GROWING MEDIA BETTER
- Sphagnum Peat Moss Production and Sustainability in Canada In Canada, there is an abundance of peatlands and producers follow "wise use" guidelines for the harvesting and preservation of peat bogs. Read more
- PRO-MIX PUR MYCORRHIZAE ZEOLITE This product is a mycorrhizal fungi species, called Glomus intraradices, that colonizes the roots of most horticultural crops, including annuals, perennials, grasses, vegetables and some shrubs. Read more
- Cool Growing Poinsettias In a competitive market, growers are always looking for ways to save money while still producing a quality crop. Read more
- Poinsettia Fertilization Guidelines on the important elements that poinsettias need as well as application rates depending on the stage of plant development.